Mobil & Activ Card
All our guests receive the “mobil & activ Card” from us, which contains a variety of free offers. The “mobil & activ Card” includes the following services:
- all regional trains (Brenner – Trento, Malles – San Candido)
- all local buses (city, intercity and city buses)
- the cable car on the Ritten and those to Meransen, Jenesien, Mölten, Kohlern & Vöran
- the Ritten tram and Mendel funicular
- PostBus Switzerland between Mals and Müstair
But that’s not all. To make your stay with us even more entertaining, we offer the following additional services:
- a guided hike on the biotope of Lake Kaltern.
- a cultural and historical guided tour of the churches in Kaltern.
- a lot of riding fun with the E-Bike through Appiano.
- an art historical guided tour of the church tower in St. Pauls.
- an apple tour in Nals.
- an insight into natural medicine for everyday life in Tramin (April-June).
- a guided hike for the whole family in Tramin (July-August).
- a guided hike in Tramin and its surroundings (September-October).
- a guided hike in the Dolomites UNESCO World Heritage Site (July-August), Tramin.
- a guided hike through fruit and wine estate with explanations about cultivation and varieties in Kurtinig.
The “mobil & activ Card” will be handed out to our guests together with information upon arrival, all the above mentioned services are free of charge.